AIR QUALITY GUIDELINES
Looking for current air quality guidelines? Click the icon or the link below (clicking the link will open a new window). If you are looking for something not listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peer Reviewed Research Articles
We cannot possibly list all the published journals our instruments have been cited in. We tried to select research that highlighted different applications using our HAZ-DUST or HAZ-SCANNER instrumentation from different countries.
If you are looking for something specific or want to submit your research please contact us at email@example.com
EPAM-5000: Environmental Perimeter Air Monitor
- Bio-diesel vs. Diesel
- Road Dust Suppression
- Cement Factory – PM-10&PM-2.5 Health Risks
- Saline Dust Emission
- Indoor Kitchen PAHA & Heat Emissions
- Indoor PM-10: Respiratory Diseases in Children
- Urban & Industrial Health Risks
- Wood Dust- Health Risks
- Urban Air vs Office Exposure
- Measurement & Modeling PM
- Dust Deposition Rate Trace Metals PM 1.0
HAZ-SCANNER- Air Quality station
- Low Cost Measures to Improve AQ in Nursery and Primary Schools
- Impacting Industrial Encroachment
- 5 Yr Carbon Footprint
- Indoor Environmental Air Quality
- Construction: Solid Waste Facility
- World Health Organization
- Spanish Version: Risk Managemnt
- Occupational Health
- Low Cost Measures to Improve AQ in Nurseries
- Single Cook Stoves vs Clean Stacking
- Environmental Profile of Rubber Industry
- Air Quality Influenced by Vehicular Exhaust
- VOC at Gasoline Filling Stations
HD-7204 & HD-1004 Personal Monitor
Click the links below:
- Impacts of Electrifying Agricultural Tractors
- NIOSH_CDC Diacetyl Exposure
- Tunneling and Underground Space Tech
- Ventilation-Mining Roadways
- Czech Version: University of Mining Dust fractions
- Air Quality at Toll Booths
- ASSESSMENT OF THE HAZ-DUST HD-7204 REAL-TIME PERSONAL LIGHT-SCATTERING PHOTOMETER FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF AIRBORNE INHALABLE DUST
Schedule A Webinar
Learn about the industry
This Webinar is for individuals or groups.
Want to learn about real-time air sampling, using current state of the art technologies as related to current day application? For example, learn about the new silica rule as it relates to air sampling. Or maybe you are interested in environmental air sampling for EPA criteria pollutants and its health effects on children and the elderly. Do you have a different topic? Feel free to suggest a topic and we can pull from our extensive pool of field studies.
Virtual Service Demonstration
This Webinar is for individuals.
Many countries are facing shipping restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic. If your instrument is due for annual service and you are having difficulty returning your instrument please schedule for a free service tutorial.
We also will offer free demonstrations on how to preform regular scheduled maintenance on your HAZ-DUST or HAZ-SCANNER model.
This Webinar is for individuals or Groups.
Need help selecting a device or want to see how to operate a device? Although cost is a consideration, it should not dictate which instrument is selected for the application. Each application offers different requirements and challenges. Environmental Devices Corporation has manufactured application specific instrumentation. We are more than happy to cover all instruments or focus on just a few, if you would like.