SM-7204 Personal Silica Monitor
- Foundry Work
- OSHA compliance
- Stone Cutting
- Quarry Work
- Rock Drilling
- Any occupation which cuts, chips, drills, grinds silica into respirable size fractions
- Flow compensated pump
- An optical sensor mounted in the OSHA defined breathing zone
- Accepts any standard 27 or 25mm pre-loaded filter cassette
- Validated sampler meets the ISO 7708 Standard
- Easy to clean optical sensor with calibration span verification.
- On screen programming for creating a unique aerosol library and data sets.
Inline 37 or 25 mm preloaded filter cassette.
Sensing Range: 1-500,000ug/m3
Flow Compensated Sampling flow rate: 1.0-5.0 LPM
Alarm output: 90 db at 3 ft
Digital Output: Micro USB
Record Time: 1 s. to 15 days
Operating temp: 0 to 50°C
Battery: 22+ hrs @ 2LPM with IOM and no filter
Weight Instrument 1.14lbs
Sensor Weight: 0.6lbs
Dimensions Instrument: 3.5″ x 2.25″ x 4.75″