An affordable, easily deployable, and portable air monitor designed for measuring trace level for ambient air pollution. The unique sampling design allows for real-time data and filter gravimetric analysis utilizing the FRM 47mm Cassette located directly behind the optical sensor. EPAM-5000 offers a weather tight carrying case, temperature compensated electronics, easy to clean optical sensor and a standard 24 hour battery or continuous sampling with solar power panel accessory. Network up to 8 Haz-Dust™ Model EPAM-5000 systems and add up to 5 miles wireless data transmission to central PC or MAC computer.
- US EPA air monitoring studies
- Compliments fixed monitoring sites with real time graphical reports
- Perimeter monitoring
- Emergency Response
- Real-Time display and data storage
- 47mm FRM cassette
- High correlation to EPA FRM
- E-Z to clean optical sensor & 4.0Lpm
- user adjustable sampling pump
- Network 8 systems together
Inline 47mm FRM Cassette
Sensing range: .001-20.0 and/or .01-200.0 mg/m³
PM size range: .1-100 µm
Sampling flow rate: 4.0 LPM
Alarm output: 90 db at 3 ft
Analog Output: 0-2 Vdc
Digital output: RS-232--Record Time: 1 s. to 15 mon.
Display: Real-Time mg/m3
Operating temp: -10°C -50°C Battery: Rechargeable 24hr
Weight: 12 lbs
Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 10 in.